No products in the cart.
Samyang 50mm F1.4 AS UMC Lens for Sony E [Full Frame]
- E Mount Lens/Full Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 22
- One Hybrid and One Aspherical Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating Lens Coat
- Manual Focus & Aperture Lens
- Bright Distance & Depth of Field Scales
- Minimum Focus Distance: 17.7″
- Filter Thread Diameter: 77mm
- Circular 8-Blade Aperture
Utilizing a “normal” field of view and a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, the 50mm f/1.4 AS UMC Lens for Sony E from Samyang is optimized for effective low light shooting, fast shutter speed capture and shallow depth of field control. It is compatible with full frame cameras and when used on cameras with an APS-C format sensor its 35mm focal length equivalence is 75mm.
The optical design of the lens consists of 9 elements in 6 groups including one hybrid aspherical element and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic aberrations. Also, lens elements are coated with an Ultra Multi-Coating to improve light transmission and minimize flare and ghosting. Eight diaphragm blades create a circular aperture for more attractive out-of-focus highlights.
As a manual focus and manual aperture lens, it provides a rubberized focus ring and clear aperture, distance and depth of field markings. Additionally, an included petal shape lens hood blocks unwanted light and protects the lens.
- Standard length prime lens for full frame cameras, also compatible with DX format cameras on which it has a 35mm focal length equivalence of 75mm
- Very fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 for effective low light capture and shallow depth of field focus control
- Hybrid aspherical and aspherical lens elements control chromatic aberrations for clear and color-accurate images
- Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC) improves light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare
- Manual focus lens
- Eight-blade diaphragm creates circular aperture
- Includes removable petal-shaped lens hood